25/07/2016 - 11:41
Have you chosen a theme? If so, then you can start to plan the menu! Think about what you are going to serve in terms of food and drink:
- Children's Party: Fruit juice, soft drinks, pieces of fruit, cake, cupcakes, ice creams, etc.
- Pub or informal party: finger food, small hamburgers or hotdogs, savoury snacks, dipping sauces, beer, etc.
- Film Night: Nachos, pizza, popcorn, soft drinks, sweets, etc.
- Wine tasting: mezzé, tapas, canapés, sandwiches, appetisers, etc.
- Boy's Night: barbecue, beer, crisps, pizza, etc.
- Brunch: sandwiches, croissants, juice, tea, coffee,etc.
- Girl's Night: cocktails, small snacks, sushi, etc.
- Garden Party: buffet, picnic, dessert, punch, etc.
- Coffee or tea party: biscuits, small sandwiches, cakes, fruit, etc.
- Pot Luck: Everybody brings something.